|First Name: Alireza|
|Last Name: Chaji|
|Entropy and Information Theory, Bayesian Analysis and Optimization, Stochastic Processes, MCMC, Goodness of Fit Tests, Time Series.|
|– Yari, G. Chaji, A. R. Maximum Bayesian entropy method for determining ordered weighted averaging operator weights. Computers Industrial Engineering, No 63, (2012) 338–342 (ISI)
– Yari, G. Chaji, A. R. Determination of ordered weighted averaging operator weights based on the M-Entropy measures. International Journal of Intelligent Systems, No 27 (12), (2012) 1020-1033 (ISI)
– Rahman Farnosh, Rashed Khanjani Shiraz and alireza Chaji. Stochastic FDH Model with various return to scales in Data Envelopment Analysis, Journal of Advanced Research in Applied Mathematics,2011.
|– Yari, G. Chaji, A. R. Obtaining the OWA operator weights based on the Bayesian entropy. Proceeding of the Italy Conference Cruise, Rome, Italy, (2012) 819
– Yari, G. Chaji, A. R. A method for obtaining the OWA weights by a measure of entropy. 11th Iranian Statistical Conference, Tehran, Iran (2012)
– Yari, G. Chaji, A. R. R, Khanjani. A new model for determining OWA operator weights using maximum fuzzy entropy, The 7th International Iranian Workshop on Stochastic Processes, November 30- December 2, 2010, Tehran, Iran
– Yari, G. Chaji, A. R., R. Khanjani. A method for Selecting OWA operator weights, 4th International Conference of Iranian Operations Research Society, Department of Mathematics, University of Gilan
– Yari, G. Chaji, A. R. A method for selecting generating OWA operator weights models, 10th Iranian statistical conference, Tabriz, (2010).
– Chaji, A., Maximum entropy membership functions for discrete fuzzy variables, 10th Seminar on Probability and Stochastic Processes (SPSP10) .Yazd university
|B.Sc. in Statistics, The University of Birjand, 2005
M.Sc. in Statistics, Tarbiat Moallem University, Tehran, Iran,2008
Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics (Statistics), Iran University of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2013
|2008 First rank (top honor) student among the M.Sc. statistics graduates of the university|